FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolution problem while rendering

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hans Fransen
Resolution problem while rendering
on Jan 1, 2016 at 9:59:38 pm

Hello,
I just recently started using Sony Vegas, but even after hours of Google research I could not find the solution to my problem:

The project I am working on mainly consists of static images all sized exactly 506 x 284, the project therefore has this exact resolution. However as soon as I start to render, the project changes resolution to 460 x 284, disorting everything (After rendering is complete or cancelled it changes back to the original resolution)
I already tried rendering with and without "maintain aspect ratio" and all the different "render as" settings that I found.

The project has to be saved as an image sequence and the correct resolution
(506 x 284) is very important.

I would appreciate all the help I can get :D

Return to posts index

Shawn Bossick
Re: Resolution problem while rendering
on Jan 1, 2016 at 11:23:23 pm

Hello,

Di you start your project from the very beginning by clicking (Match Media Settings) ?

Open a Sony Vegas & click New. Once the new project properties tab shows up, go to the very top far right & you will see a small film icon, once you hover over this icon it will say (Match Media Settings) Click this icon, it will open up windows explorer, now select the media your gonna import unto your project timeline. Now your project will have the correct properties you are seeking.

Select all media, & drag it unto your timeline then render out.

Let me know if this works for you.

Shawn.

Return to posts index

Hans Fransen
Re: Resolution problem while rendering
on Jan 2, 2016 at 11:28:48 am

This worked! Thank you so much :D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]