FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas not rendering in 60 fps?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Mango
Sony Vegas not rendering in 60 fps?
on Dec 28, 2015 at 8:55:45 pm

My source file plays back smoothly in 60 fps when I recorded it (H.264 AAC @ 60 fps).

Even though when I right click the video file and select 'properties' and says the video is in 17 fps (???), it still plays at 60 fps. I recorded my desktop screen (nothing else) to test if it would record at 60 and play at 60.

When I imported the file to SV, I selected properties and put it at 720p and 60 fps, the same for when rendering. 1280x720 @ 60 fps. When I play the RENDERED file, I could see it hardly being even 30 fps, it's just really slow. I tried uploading it to Youtube for a test and even though there is a quality option for 720-60, it's much slower than the raw video after I recorded.

Does anyone know why the raw video is smooth at 60 fps but the rendered video is not, even when I set the correct settings to match the source file?

I'm just laughing sitting in my low budget black office chair.

Return to posts index

Bryce Rosini
Re: Sony Vegas not rendering in 60 fps?
on Dec 31, 2015 at 7:35:30 pm

I would try to disable resample. It makes things a lot smoother.
Select all of your video and then right click, at the bottom you'll see a little box that says "switches," and at the bottom of the switches box, you should be able to click disable resample. I hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]