FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render loss of a video!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Garrison
Render loss of a video!
on Dec 24, 2015 at 2:33:30 pm

Hey guys,

I hope so much that you can help me with a problem. My English is not so perfect, but I give a try.

I had a couple of months ago added some subtitles to a video. I can't unfortunately not remember anymore what kind of render settings I used. It was something with Internet, but I am not sure of it. After that, I uploaded it to Youtube and there was not anything of quality loss. It was exactly like the source video file that I had created in Sony Vegas Pro 11. It says with the option 'Stats for Nerds'at MIME-type:

video/webm; codecs="vp9

I was very happy with that and if I render now a video everytime, it gives a bad quality, everywhere shows bad bitrate in my video and I am very sad that I dont know anymore how I before did it. The MIME-type keeps saying this:

video/mp4; codecs="avc1.4d4014"

The question is: How can I render like in the first place and that Youtube recognizes it as a webm VP9 without quality loss with subtitles? Is it possible? I dont even used a third party program or something, it was all in Sony Vegas PRO 11 without converter or something.

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Render loss of a video!
on Dec 24, 2015 at 5:24:04 pm
Last Edited By Aaron Star on Dec 24, 2015 at 5:25:59 pm

I would try rendering your video to XDCAM-EX.mfx, and then upload that file to youtube. XDCAM will more than enough bitrate for youtube as well as supporting Closed Captioning. YouTube has Closed Captioning editor built-in, where you can edit or verify your CC. Video file formats like MP4 do not support CC and do not see specs in VP9 for CC, but it may support since MS WMV supported it forever.

Return to posts index

Sean Garrison
on Dec 29, 2015 at 4:15:37 pm
Last Edited By Sean Garrison on Dec 29, 2015 at 4:53:44 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted it to try in Adobe Premiere and I was very surprised when I uploaded it to Youtube it was the exactly same quality as the source video.

BUT! I exported the file from VP 13 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 and there is NOTHING in the file. It was only some logo's and text, but there is nothing in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Only located the video and so, but there is nothing in it. Is this even possible?

PS: In the log it says 'Ignoring generated text'. Is there any possibility to export it and import it in AE PP?

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
on Dec 29, 2015 at 9:06:40 pm

Maybe ask this in the Premier forum?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]