FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Render Vegas Says "There Was An Error Processing The Video, The Error Is Not Known"

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jackie Luffy
After Render Vegas Says "There Was An Error Processing The Video, The Error Is Not Known"
on Dec 6, 2015 at 12:56:12 am

I have my rendered file though it seems to be fine but I don't have a 100% complete bar that says that your project has been completed

I am using Sony AVC Mp4 template and I find that if my project has a bitrate of 17,000 I will get the normal 100 percent bar that says the project is done

But if I make the bitrate above 24,000 I still get my file except I don't have the normal 100 percent bar that comes up when your project is done, it is that error message that says "There Was An Error Processing The Video, the error can not be determined" (That isn't EXACTLY what it says but it is similar)

I feel like since I got that message the video file may be corrupted or something, so what do you guys think? Should I just ignore it and get one with my day?

Thank you guys for all your help

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: After Render Vegas Says "There Was An Error Processing The Video, The Error Is Not Known"
on Dec 6, 2015 at 2:09:01 pm

The final render is still ok.
But still there is no need really to fuss with the default rendering bitrates,
thus the error wont appear.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved