FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't undo color correction :(

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Hunnicutt
Can't undo color correction :(
on Nov 15, 2015 at 4:00:20 am

I was using Magic Bullet Looks and decided to restart Vegas to install an extension. The extension crashed Vegas, so I uninstalled it and restarted Vegas. When the project opened, it had a different LUT applied to it (one I have never actually used) than the one I had on it and when I removed Looks from the chain, it still had an awful, warm tint to it. See below. Any insight? It seems to me like I'm going to have to correct over the top of this or redo the entire project. As you can see from the screenshot, no effects are turned on. Although, I hope I'm missing something. The clips look normal when I open them in trimmer, so surely there's a way to fix this (also, see the timeline for proof of this. Thanks! BTW, I've already tried Excalibur...

Return to posts index

Ryan Hunnicutt
Re: Can't undo color correction :(
on Nov 15, 2015 at 4:33:21 am

So, I was just going to delete this post out of embarrassment, but thought it might help someone in my situation one day. I had changed the project to 32-bit floating point (full-range). I'm not sure why...guess I'm just tired. Spent a ridiculous amount of time and energy trying to figure out how to undo the terrible color correction. Anyway, the project looks normal now, and I'm back to making it look awesome. Thanks anyway... :)

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Can't undo color correction :(
on Nov 16, 2015 at 12:20:45 pm

lol, it happens to the best of us Ryan.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>