FORUMS: list search recent posts

BIG sony vegas problem: one track is shown as two??

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cristian Amelia
BIG sony vegas problem: one track is shown as two??
on Nov 13, 2015 at 7:48:21 pm

hi,

im looking for to edit a bigger project on sony vegas.

but sometimes it happens to me that i accidentialy press some shortcut where it happens that one track,
gets suddenly 2.

its like: i have some scenes in one track and suddenly the same track gets 2 tracks and all scenes are alternately.
one at the top and one at the bottom. so it goes, top, bottom, top bottom.
it is still one track, but it is shown as 2 tracks. if i remeber it right there is a X or a infinity sign or something between there "two" tracks.

it sucks when this happens, i cant work with it because mostly i work with like 3-8 singel tracks.

i dont know how to fix it, and i cant work with it, so mostly i need to edit the WHOLE video again in a new vegas file, because if i open another or a new project, its not there, only in the project it did happen.

how can i prevent this or change it back, because i cant afford it to happen in my next big project.

many big thanks and greetings

cris

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: BIG sony vegas problem: one track is shown as two??
on Nov 13, 2015 at 10:45:04 pm

You have inadvertently entered the "expanded track layers" mode. Right-click on the track properties box. You will see "Expand Track Layers" is checked. Simply click, the check should disappear and you should be back to a single track.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Richard Jones
Re: BIG sony vegas problem: one track is shown as two??
on Nov 14, 2015 at 11:42:07 am

Or press 5 on the Numerical Key Board.

Richard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]