FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best render settings for high quality Instagram videos

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Tran
Best render settings for high quality Instagram videos
on Nov 3, 2015 at 4:31:25 pm

Hey everyone, came across this forum while researching my topic stated in the subject line shown above. Everyone appears to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable, so I thought I join and learn with yall.

Well my problem that I have been researching for some time is:
I want to upload a 15 second video clip I made in Sony Vegas 13 onto Instagram. I am using a Windows computer and iPhone 5. After I render my video from Sony Vegas, I then upload the video to DropBox and save the video to my camera roll on the iPhone.. My problem is that the edited video is clear and good quality in my camera roll but after I upload to Instagram, there is a noticeable drop off in quality. Does anyone have any experience with this problem? What render settings did you use? I recorded my video in 1440p at 30fps. I have tried many render settings using many different video formats and all have this problem.. I am open to any suggestions and help. I hope I was thorough enough to where yall understand my problem. If anything is unclear just ask! Thanks for your time and help!!

Thank you,
Justin Tran

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]