FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with Vegas, Youtube and Sony A58

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
michael sky
Problem with Vegas, Youtube and Sony A58
on Oct 28, 2015 at 2:12:50 pm

Not sure what is going on, but I have a weird problem. I am hoping the collective hive mind can help me out.

I just created my first video with Sony A58, Audio Technica Pro70 mic, XLR to 3.5 input mic, then rendered the video in Vegas pro11. I followed advise from this video and only selected to hear the audio on one channel instead of both:

The problem is weird. I upload the video and it works absolutely fine. I can see the video and hear the audio. There is no music track. Only what the mic recorded. It works for a little bit - a few hours - then the audio starts to be completely garbled and unrecognizable. Here is the video I uploaded:

It only starts doing this after a couple of hours and does not work on both desktop and mobile.

I am very confused. Can anyone please help?

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Problem with Vegas, Youtube and Sony A58
on Oct 28, 2015 at 10:32:18 pm

I am very confused.

So am I. Having read your post a number of times, I'm not really sure what your problem is. I watched the YT video you created and it seemed fine. You mention no music. Did you want music?

I followed advise from this video and only selected to hear the audio on one channel instead of both:

I must admit that I didn't watch this 11 min video, so I'm not sure where this fits in.

It only starts doing this after a couple of hours and does not work on both desktop and mobile.

Again, you have to be more explicit about your problem.

Once we have some better idea of what your problem is, one thing that usually helps is a screen shot of your timeline including your project, media, and render settings.

wwaag

Return to posts index

michael sky
on Nov 2, 2015 at 6:40:02 pm
Last Edited By michael sky on Nov 2, 2015 at 7:11:12 pm

Sorry. I don't understand. Are you saying the clip I made about watches plays fine? There is no music on it. Just a choice track. When I tried from my computer and phones (Samsung galaxy s4 and iPhone), I can see the video but the speech is garbled. Like I'm under water.

Can you please let me know?

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Nov 2, 2015 at 7:31:10 pm

Are you saying the clip I made about watches plays fine?

Yes. Just tried it again. Plays fine. The voice is very good. No music.

wwaag

Return to posts index

michael sky
on Nov 3, 2015 at 12:47:04 pm

ok. Then its something wrong with my computer and my phone?

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Nov 3, 2015 at 4:08:45 pm

Then its something wrong with my computer and my phone?

Or maybe your internet connection or provider? Again, plays perfectly from 360 to 1080P and the sound is very good. No garbling, whatsoever. Have you tried playing other YT videos? Very strange.

wwaag

Return to posts index

michael sky
on Nov 3, 2015 at 4:17:46 pm

Yes. YouTube is playing absolutely fine for other videos...

Return to posts index

Steve King
on Nov 3, 2015 at 5:18:57 pm

I watched the video. Sound is okay. There is a short section of music at the beginning and the end. When you say it works for a few hours, what do you mean by that? Do you play it looped? Or? And, is it the YouTube playback or the playback on your phone that you have a problem with?

Steve K
Full time writer/director
Pt. Time Video Editor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]