FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using key frames to match motion with green screen.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
seth gross
Using key frames to match motion with green screen.
on Oct 9, 2015 at 12:01:58 am

Hi! I've got a couple of scenes in an project I'm working on with some simple green screen. One is of a guy with a hole in his chest and the other is of a globe. For the hole in the chest I have a snapshot of the background and for the globe I'd like to add some spinning effects as it moves across the screen. The problem I'm having is that I can't figure out how to easily use the key frames in the Event Pan/Crop window to track the motion. Is there a way to set it so the cursor location in the Event Pan/Crop window matches the location on the timeline? Then I could go a small increment of time and adjust the location of the background as necessary with each frame. All I can seem to do now is to try and guess where I'm at and blindly add a key frame. This is very frustrating a doesn't work very well.

What I'd like to do is move the background footage as necessary to have the spinning effects follow the globe.

Is there an easier way to do this then I am aware of?
Thank you so much!

Return to posts index

seth gross
Re: Using key frames to match motion with green screen.
on Oct 9, 2015 at 2:50:02 am

I believe I have solved this- searching the Sony website I learned about the 'synch cursor' button. It's just what I was looking for!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]