FORUMS: list search recent posts

My photos look really bad and pixelated...

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Dalton
My photos look really bad and pixelated...
on Sep 30, 2015 at 6:03:05 pm

So, I'm making a video for my parents for their 40th anniversary, and there are a lot of older pictures. I was having issues with 11 pro, so I upgraded to 13 pro suite. I was finally able to render the video with main concept 1080p,but the older pictures look really bad and pixelated. I used the same settings for my grandfather when I did his and the older pictures turned out fine when played through the thumb drive on my parents 60 inch TV. Now the pictures look pixelated even on my laptop, and a few weeks ago they looked far better. Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: My photos look really bad and pixelated...
on Sep 30, 2015 at 7:02:19 pm

Matthew,

You need to provide a lot more information--detailed project settings, media properties, and render settings. Screen shots of these would be the most informative. Also a screenshot of your timeline and an example of the original vs rendered image would be useful. It may be that the older images were scanned poorly or at a very low resolution. A useful guideline is that the vertical resolution of your image should be twice the vertical frame size. In your case, that would be 2160 pixels assuming you have a project size of 1920 x 1080. In any case, you need to provide additional information.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Matthew Dalton
Re: My photos look really bad and pixelated...
on Sep 30, 2015 at 7:09:49 pm

I'm going to attempt to rescan the images at a higher resolution. I'll let you know. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]