FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Image/text animation problem!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nuga Nator
Sony Vegas Image/text animation problem!
on Sep 4, 2015 at 10:43:00 pm

So i'm using Sony Vegas 13 pro, and i have the following problem. Imagine two different images none of them in the middle of the screen. I want to make them appear very small then zoom into their original size. Sounds easy enough just open pan/crop enlarge the square, then reset it at another keyframe. But since none of them are in the middle they move to a side if i do it that way, do how do i add that effect without moving the image?

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Sony Vegas Image/text animation problem!
on Sep 5, 2015 at 1:17:10 am
Last Edited By Wayne Waag on Sep 5, 2015 at 1:27:22 am

Here's one way of doing it. Assuming two images, place each image on a separate track. For each image, create your zoom from small to large keeping image centered. When you open the pan/crop window for each image, make sure you set the pan/crop preset to your project size (16x9 usually), not default. Once you are satisfied with the motion of each image that is centered, use track motion to position each image to the right or left of center, or wherever you want it. In other words, its a two-step process. First, create your zoom in the pan/crop window and second, position the image using track motion. Hope this helps.

wwaag

Here a couple of screenshots to help. First, the pan/crop window at keyframe one, then at keyframe 2.

Return to posts index

Nuga Nator
on Sep 5, 2015 at 1:58:59 am
Last Edited By Nuga Nator on Sep 5, 2015 at 1:59:35 am

Exactly what i wanted! Thanks really smart and kind of you! :)

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Sep 5, 2015 at 2:15:55 am

You're quite welcome. Glad I could help.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]