FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch Rendering renders no audio videos

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Crystal Qn
Batch Rendering renders no audio videos
on Sep 3, 2015 at 5:05:47 am

Hey, jsut before I begin, i want to say that I am pretty new so yea.

Anyways, I have a problem with Sony vegas Pro 11, where clicking "Render As" hangs the app for no reason.
But i found an alt, which is batch rendering.

However, the product has no audio. I checked if my audio was muted when i was making the video and changing some properties and preference in Sony vegas, but there is no avail.

There is one more option which it seems to solve my problem, which is getting to the custom template and select "With audio" option. However it can only be gone through by "Render As", which frustrates me dearly.

Is there I way where I can change my custom template option without going to "Render As"?
Thanks!

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Batch Rendering renders no audio videos
on Sep 3, 2015 at 3:21:40 pm

Is there I way where I can change my custom template option without going to "Render As"?

Very easy. Once you have created your template, simple assign a name and save.

Then you can use it whenever you like. The next time you load Vegas, that template will also be available as a batch rendering option.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Ryan Graves
on Sep 3, 2015 at 3:51:34 pm

In my experience, Batch Rendering in Vegas only allows for video to be rendered out; then you'd have to batch render the matching audio files too. Am I wrong?

Sincerely,
Ryan Graves
Seattle Wedding Videography
http://www.seattleweddingvideography.com

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Sep 3, 2015 at 4:00:18 pm

Am I wrong?

Yes. You can select templates that include video only, audio only, or video with audio.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Ryan Graves
on Sep 3, 2015 at 4:02:29 pm

Well that's just great, now I can go back in time and re-batch-render hundreds of clips all in one fell swoop that I thought I could only do one at a time! :-) Thanks for your help, I'll look into it.

Cheers!

Sincerely,
Ryan Graves
Seattle Wedding Videography
http://www.seattleweddingvideography.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]