FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas MP3 clip doesn't play for Last few seconds

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Yarbro
Vegas MP3 clip doesn't play for Last few seconds
on Aug 13, 2015 at 6:16:07 am

Hey everyone,

I just recently noticed the audio within Vegas goes to zero right at the end of a song. I wasn't having this problem before today. Here's a link to the video showing the problem:

You can see in the clip that the audio meter at the left goes to zero for about a second before the song ends. It does this between every song although I only showed two in the video. I tried using different mp3 files and i also tried old vegas projects and I still had the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Vegas MP3 clip doesn't play for Last few seconds
on Aug 13, 2015 at 5:05:34 pm

That's interesting. Instead of me trying to figure this out with several posts back and forth and since that audio track is an mp3, it's small enough to email it to me so I can try it with Vegas 13 on my computer and see if it happens. danhays2004@yahoo.com

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos

Return to posts index

John Yarbro
on Aug 13, 2015 at 5:39:17 pm

The audio used in the video is actually flac. I tried to edit my post to include this but I'm new to this forum. I did try using mp3s however and they were still having the same problem. It's not the audio track which is causing the problem. I also tried this across multiple Vegas projects and even a new project and still had the same problem despite using different audio tracks. Also, this only occurs when a song is placed to the right of the audio track. Before placing a new audio track there are no problems. Afterwards there is and even if I delete the new track the old track still has problems.

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Aug 13, 2015 at 5:58:56 pm

I just tried putting a few mp3s back to back in VEGAS PRO 12 and 13 and did not have that problem. Since it's happening with several types of audio,It's not the audio file. I would first try changing you audio driver here.

If the problem still happens, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling Vegas.

Danny Hays

Return to posts index

John Yarbro
on Aug 13, 2015 at 8:49:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

I tried all the audio drivers and none of them fixed the issue. I then uninstalled and reinstalled vegas and am still having the same issue.

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Aug 13, 2015 at 9:07:28 pm

The fact that that computer didn't have this problem before, if you haven't changed any hardware lately, you can do a system restore to a time before this started happening. It won't cause you to lose any of your files but it will take your operating system back to that time. You probably did an update, installed something, got a virus, something has changed with the operating system.

Danny Hays

Return to posts index

John Yarbro
on Aug 13, 2015 at 9:30:06 pm

I don't think a system restore would resolve the issue. I haven't installed any new programs recently (prior to the error but I have since) nor have I (or windows) installed any updates. I may try a system restore if I can't fix the problem otherwise but I don't like doing system restores unless I absolutely have to.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]