FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect 5.2 -- Creating a Menu for a Compliation

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terry Fein
DVD Architect 5.2 -- Creating a Menu for a Compliation
on Aug 7, 2015 at 6:28:49 pm

I have rendered a video for Blu-Ray (with accompanying audio in the same folder on my computer). I inserted chapter markers and rendered it with the box checked to include the chapter markers.

I have a basic understanding on DVD Architect, but the problem is that I use it very infrequently, so it is not second nature to me. Is there a simple way to create a menu with links to exactly the same chapters/chapter names I have used for the chapter markers. In the past, I have linked multiple videos in the menu, but this is one long video (done by nesting a number of .veg files). What I would like is to have the Blu-Ray disk immediately open to a menu with links to all of the chapters (with the chapter names appearing on the menu).

Return to posts index

Dusan Jotic
Re: DVD Architect 5.2 -- Creating a Menu for a Compliation
on Aug 10, 2015 at 8:13:52 pm
Last Edited By Dusan Jotic on Aug 10, 2015 at 8:15:49 pm

Hi Terry. I'm not sure if you already found a solution to your question, however the answer is actually quite simple.

After you have made your chapter markers (in DVD Architect) you should go ahead and insert Scene Selection Menu. When you create this you can play with it by moving chapters to 'home page' or to to some other page/submenu. You can also import pre-defined buttons (lower left side of the screen) and link them to your chapters in button properties.

Let me know if I should be more detailed...

Good Luck!

-----
Regards,
Heisenberg

Return to posts index

Terry Fein
Re: DVD Architect 5.2 -- Creating a Menu for a Compliation
on Aug 10, 2015 at 8:54:43 pm

Thanks. I will look into that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved