FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multi Shoot - Time lapse (GoPro Hero Silver)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thayalan Paramasawam
Multi Shoot - Time lapse (GoPro Hero Silver)
on Aug 5, 2015 at 9:04:42 am

Hi,I use gopro hero 4 to shoot.I use time lapse mode.what is the best render option for you tube,this time lapse mode is JPEG.Size - 4000x3000 and 600 shoots.How to match the photos on SVP time line.Please on guide me on this matter.

Thank You
Thayalan Paramasawam

http://www.jptsskyvision.com
System Details:
Motherboard - Asus M5A99X-EVO,HardDrive1 boot C:SSD Kingston,Processor - Amd FX 8350 4.0/4.2 GHZ,Ram - 16 GB,Graphic Card - Asus Gtx 650 1GB DDR 5,Blu Ray Writer - Plextor PX-B950SA,Operating System - Window 7 Pro 64 Bit and Editing Programe - Sony Vegas Pro 12

Return to posts index

Andrew Lenczycki
Re: Multi Shoot - Time lapse (GoPro Hero Silver)
on Aug 5, 2015 at 3:16:57 pm

If you're trying to create a time-lapse video from the JPG stills, in Vegas (I've got V10 Pro here at work), select File|Import|Media... and a dialog box will open. Navigate to the folder where your JPG pictures from the GoPro are stored. Left-click the first JPG file in the sequence. When you do, if the picture files are consecutively file named (i.e. filename001, filename002, filename003, etc.), then at the bottom of the dialog box will appear an (unchecked) checkbox Open still image sequence range 1 - nnn, where nnn is the last number in the picture sequence. It should automatically find the entire sequence (your 600 pictures). Click the checkbox to select it, then press the Open button in the dialog box. A second dialog box will open and the field Tape name: will be waiting for you to enter a name for you new video event. You can enter a name (or not), then press the OK button. A new media event will be added to your Project Media tab. You can then drag the event and put it onto your timeline like any other video event and edit, compress, stretch, etc. the video to your liking.

Andrew Lenczycki

Return to posts index

Thayalan Paramasawam
on Aug 6, 2015 at 1:05:50 am

Thanks Sir (Mr.Andrew Lenczycki) for the guide.But what render setting sould i use for output because i in PAL region country.

Thank You
Thayalan Paramasawam

System Details:
Motherboard - Asus M5A99X-EVO,HardDrive1 boot C:SSD Kingston,Processor - Amd FX 8350 4.0/4.2 GHZ,Ram - 16 GB,Graphic Card - Asus Gtx 650 1GB DDR 5,Blu Ray Writer - Plextor PX-B950SA,Operating System - Window 7 Pro 64 Bit and Editing Programe - Sony Vegas Pro 12

Return to posts index

Thayalan Paramasawam
on Aug 6, 2015 at 3:50:31 pm

Hi....can anywone guide me...what project setting and rendering setting should i use.

Thank You
Thayalan Paramasawam

System Details:

Return to posts index

Andrew Lenczycki
on Aug 6, 2015 at 5:22:47 pm

I'm in the US and am unfamiliar with the settings you would use for the PAL video standard (I use NTSC). Someone else on the forum should be able to help you from one of the PAL countries.

Also, if you look at your File|Properties... Video tab, the settings you "normally" use should be displayed there. I would start with those same settings. The other thing you could do would be to start a new project, add a video event to your timeline, and when it asks you if you want to use the video properties of the video just added, say Yes, then go back to the File|Properties... Video tab, and see what those settings are and apply those same settings to the JPG picture sequence when you Import it.

Andrew Lenczycki

Return to posts index

Thayalan Paramasawam
on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:20:37 am

Thanks (Mr.Andrew Lenczycki) for the answer and guides.

System Details:

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
on Aug 6, 2015 at 7:24:39 pm

What is your final display (where you plan on showing this work?)

Return to posts index

Thayalan Paramasawam
on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:24:05 am

Mr.Aaron Star....What is your final display (where you plan on showing this work?)

I like to upload in youtube.

Thank You
Thayalan Paramasawam

System Details:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]