FORUMS: list search recent posts

Disappearing Pictures

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Heather Mainor
Disappearing Pictures
on Jul 30, 2015 at 1:46:17 am

I'm making my first MEP part, but I've run into a lot of trouble! For starters, I can only move some pictures a certain length across the screen before some of them disappear, like this. I was using the cookie cutter preloaded feature, and it was doing this a lot! Finally, I can't seem to get the 'Coming at You' font animation to work. It just doesn't appear at the right times, or at all, for that matter. I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 13. Thanks for the help!

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Disappearing Pictures
on Jul 30, 2015 at 3:21:12 am

[Heather Mainor] " I can only move some pictures a certain length across the screen before some of them disappear"
I always ensure my Stills fit correctly in the Video Ratio that I am using. Nowadays, for me, that's going to be 16x9. You have a LONG thin Still in what is a 16x9 Format. Basically you've "run-out" of background for the 16x9 to PAN across. The result is that your PAN has panned past your Media, in your words, "...some of them disappear"

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Heather Mainor
on Jul 30, 2015 at 3:32:35 am
Last Edited By Heather Mainor on Jul 30, 2015 at 3:38:43 am

Alright, I've figured it out. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jul 30, 2015 at 3:47:23 am

Good!

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]