FORUMS: list search recent posts

Zoom Into Dimension Exploration Effect

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Loren Do
Zoom Into Dimension Exploration Effect
on Jul 17, 2015 at 8:16:53 pm

Peace, Does Anyone Know How To Reproduce Such An Effect, Exploring N Zoom Towards & Into A Realm / Dimension Like So :

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Zoom Into Dimension Exploration Effect
on Jul 17, 2015 at 8:32:07 pm

You can do the zoom in and rotate in Vegas. The changing angle motion has to be in the video. I believe the first video you posted was done in After Effects using a virtual camera with keyframes.
To zoom and rotate in Vegas, use track motion and keyframes. For example, add a keyframe at the point where you want to start zooming or rotating. Then at the point you you want the zoom or rotate to stop, put the play head at that point on the timeline and add another keyframe, ect. Hope this helps, Danny

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
on Jul 17, 2015 at 10:00:58 pm

For the your first video, the best way that I know of is to use After Effects. This is one of the things it does very well. If there is another option, I would like to hear about it since After Effects has become part of Adobe's ransom ware (pay your rental fee or all of your work goes up in smoke).

The answer is probably the same for the second video, but I'm not willing to watch 1.5 hours (I think I read that right) of video to see what you are talking about.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Jul 18, 2015 at 6:23:18 pm

[Bob Peterson] "If there is another option, I would like to hear about it since After Effects has become part of Adobe's ransom ware (pay your rental fee or all of your work goes up in smoke)."
You could use HitFilm on the PC or Apple Motion on the Mac or any number of other 3D applications like Blender, Maya, Cinema 4D, Vue, etc. to do the same thing.

Bottom line: This is 3D work and not anything you can do in Vegas Pro. I'm guessing it was done in a proper 3D application due to all the geometry.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]