FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas 12 sound crackle

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bulcsú Kmetz
Sony Vegas 12 sound crackle
on Jul 16, 2015 at 2:49:23 pm

Hello.

I recorded an ingame video with Shadowplay (nvidia's sreenrecorder) and when I watch the video with VLC, everything is fine. But when I put it in to Sony Vegas 12, it sounds like sometimes my microhopne was crackling, but not, and when I render the video, the program renders it with the crackle sound in it.

I tried everything, read forums, edited settings, edited render settings, etc but I can't fix it.

Can someone help me?

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Sony Vegas 12 sound crackle
on Jul 16, 2015 at 4:54:46 pm

Try making sure the sample rate of the audio is the same as it is in your Project settings.

Return to posts index

Bulcsú Kmetz
on Jul 16, 2015 at 7:03:07 pm

They are the same.

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
on Jul 17, 2015 at 1:22:48 pm

I had something like this years ago, and if I recall the problem was in the Windows Sound Mapper. I think that I had two inputs selected somehow. VLC uses its own internal drivers and ignores all Windows drivers.

If you have installed a codec pack, then wipe your disk and start over. OK, maybe not that drastic but codec packs are designed for games - fast playback. The codec pack usually also overwrites the good codecs on your system with really inferior ones. After uninstalling the codec pack, reinstall Vegas to reinstall the codecs. I know this fixes video codecs, but I'm not sure of audio codecs.

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]