FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas project time/size limit ?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aleksandar Joksimovic
Sony Vegas project time/size limit ?
on Jul 1, 2015 at 4:42:19 pm

Hi guys.
I have this project I'm working on and I can't get passed 42 minutes.
I literally can't add anything and move it past 42 minute mark.
Here, I uploaded a picture to show you, my slider is at the very end, I dragged it as much as I could, and that's far as it goes.
This is weird, first time it happened to me, and I had projects this long.

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Sony Vegas project time/size limit ?
on Jul 1, 2015 at 6:59:50 pm

Do you have enough hard drive space? I know that's kind of stupid to ask but just adding video to the timeline doesn't use any drive space but the audio has to build the waveform, and if your hard drive is full,,, that's the only thing I can think of.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Jul 1, 2015 at 8:05:27 pm

[Aleksandar Joksimovic] "I literally can't add anything and move it past 42 minute mark. "
You don't have anything on the timeline that goes out that far. Vegas Pro will only scroll so far past the end if the existing media. If you add more events further down the timeline it should let you scroll further to the right.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
on Jul 2, 2015 at 9:53:30 pm

Try setting an endpoint. Position the cursor at the end of your last "event" on the timeline, and press the "O" key (for Out point). Go to the beginning, and press the "I" key (for In point). Then click on "render loop region only" in your render screen. Based on your image, that should work fine because you won't get anywhere close to 42 minutes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]