FORUMS: list search recent posts

unable to open sony vegas project

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Komal Gull
unable to open sony vegas project
on Jul 1, 2015 at 3:18:14 pm

hello
I had windows 8 64 bit with sony vegas pro 12 at that time ,my windows had some issues due to many softwares so I decided to reinstall windows 8 64bit.and I copy all my data including vegas projects files to drive d so I can install windows in c, and drive d will be safe with my important data but by mistake I deleted the partition drive d while reinstalling windows 8.My all data was lost by my mistake and I started to search some software to recover my lost data.Luckily I found easeus recovery, it took about 5 hours to recover my lost data and I recovered almost my all data with that software.i found .veg files in that recovery but when I double click on them it shows some kind of error [Warning : An error occurred while loading the project file....The file is an unsupported format] with vegas pro 13. I found some solutions online like its not the original file,the original file which has data are with file type .bak so rename them with .veg,i tried this method it opens not with an error but not even with project,it opens like new file with nothing. I have recovered successfully other datas like photoshop project files,music files,video files,gifs,jpeg,jpg,fonts files they didn't had any kind of errors or difficulties but this sony vegas files are recovered with nothing in them...I don't know what to do...please help me.
I know my English is not that good

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]