FORUMS: list search recent posts

an error occurred while creating the media file the reason could not be determined

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Coolidge
an error occurred while creating the media file the reason could not be determined
on Jun 29, 2015 at 7:53:52 pm

I am UNABLE to render ANY videos in THE PAST 5 DAYS!!! EVERY TIME I TRY I get the following message, "an error occurred while creating the media file < videoname.mp4 > the reason could not be determined" I TRIED AVI MP4 MPG files EVERYTHING!!! NO MATTER WHAT FILES ARE IMPORTED, THAT ERROR MESSAGE *ALWAYS* OCCURS!!! it ALWAYS does that error message when rendering gets to 100%!!! AFTER WAITING 6 F%$#@!% HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT *DOESN'T* MATTER WHAT RENDER TEMPLATE I USE, IT *ALWAYS* GIVES THAT ERROR MESSAGE!!! I TRIED *ALL* MAIN CONCEPT AVC TEMPLATES AND *SAME* ERROR MESSAGE!!!

PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I THROW THIS DAMN THING OUT THE WINDOW!!!

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: an error occurred while creating the media file the reason could not be determined
on Jun 29, 2015 at 11:01:26 pm

No need to panic. I would first make sure there's enough space on the drive you're rendering to. Then I would try a different small video, and see if you can render it to one of Vegas's presets and see if it works. If not, I would uninstall Vegas, remove any Sony Vegas folders in Windows explorer and reinstall Vegas. If your version of Vegas ever worked on that computer, a re-install should help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]