FORUMS: list search recent posts

BLACK SCREEN and NOTHING IS WORKING?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Samara Marta
BLACK SCREEN and NOTHING IS WORKING?
on Jun 29, 2015 at 6:42:23 pm

So on sony vegas pro 13 i have been editing for a while. And suddenly (after i fixed a few editing qualities and segments idk if that's important) a few days later the preview seen goes black. The last time it was not black was before I tried adding fx. Now when I add a simple no fx video clip the video preview is black the only time it is not black is when it is rendering and the finished video. Not when editting. I don't know what to do because I have an assignment due on the 1st and I need sony vegas. Please help!! Maybe the screenshot may help?? And the screenshot is not uploading but it's just a basic video clip with no fx and i have tried downloading the old quicktime to see if that works but 1) it is blocked 2) i went to uninstall the current one and it was not there? so please help:?

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: BLACK SCREEN and NOTHING IS WORKING?
on Jun 30, 2015 at 6:06:42 pm
Last Edited By Danny Hays on Jun 30, 2015 at 6:09:26 pm

To add screen shot, On the reply window, click the little camera icon, third from the right. click choose file, then click upload. You can see the new file in the top right in blue. click on it and it shows up on the left. copy all the Embed text and paste it in the reply message window. Then when you post it, it will show up.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]