FORUMS: list search recent posts

bug when rendering screencast with text scroll + 2sec black screen at beginning

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
chris kurah
bug when rendering screencast with text scroll + 2sec black screen at beginning
on Jun 28, 2015 at 1:13:46 pm

Hi,

I recorded a screencast with the software "debut". It is all fine when I check the file. Now when I import it to Sony Vegas Pro 13, everything is fine except when there is some text with scrolling. The bug appear on rendering and also in the preview in sony vegas.

The project and the original file have the same frame rate: 25 fps, and same rezolution: 1280x720

Here is a sample:

I also have another bug, as you can see on the same sample: It always add a 2 or 3 seconds black screen at the beginning. Searching for the last 2 days, I'm now desperate. Please help!

Here are my settings:

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: bug when rendering screencast with text scroll + 2sec black screen at beginning
on Jun 29, 2015 at 4:14:32 pm

Have you tried recording this screencast in another format to see if
you have the same issue?

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

chris kurah
Re: bug when rendering screencast with text scroll + 2sec black screen at beginning
on Jun 29, 2015 at 7:24:12 pm

I converted it to wmv with windows movie maker, then imported the wmv in vegas and it works. Until now that is the only solution I found. Not very convenient though, because I would like to do my next screencasts in H264.

What would be the proper settings for the H264 codecs so that it would be compatible in Vegas ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]