1. I managed to get a sky and moving clouds
2. Then I used the Mirror effect (Top)
3. Then I mask a person and position him somewhere in the middle
4. Then I used a Mirror effect (Top) again; and adjust the length of the effect.
5. But I don't want the mirror effect of the person to be identical (color, brightness, contrast, etc,... to the original person) I prefer the reflection/shadow to be a bit darker.
Sorry. New to Sony Vegas. Cant decide how to do it. Tried a few ways, didn't work.
1. Drop shadow doesn't seem relevant
2. Shadow effect doesn't seem relevant
3. I tried put a Gradient Color; that did not turn out as expected. I duplicated the clip, and try to make the top clip darker and mirror effect it. Leaving the original one at the bottom. All my clouds turn black.
4. I tried to flip the mask horizontally; but it doesn't contain the image.
This is my first time using Sony Vegas. I don't have Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc...unless you could recommend other free (trial) products. I tried getting Magic Bullet (the tech support said my graphic cards is not high enough (need 1 Giga) so when I tried using MBL, it gives an error and shutdown Sony Vegas.
If possible, go step-by-step on any solution for the shadows; or better still a possible video so I could follow. Many thanks