FORUMS: list search recent posts

Frames and Video FX

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nanda Gopal
Frames and Video FX
on Jun 24, 2015 at 9:18:01 am

I am very new to Vegas and i need help. I shot a video of a bag and then removed it from there and then trimmed the part of the video where i was removing the bag. so if you play the bag suddenly dissapears.
So i thought why not put the swirl effect from little in the starting and full in the end and bag suddenly dissapears but then we cant edit video FX frame by frame so is there any alternative way to put the swirl effect.

If i cant do anything about it please tell me because i am completely new to Vegas so maybe you guys can help!
Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
Re: Frames and Video FX
on Jun 25, 2015 at 2:09:53 am

If I understand what you are looking for, you can do this with the pan/crop tool and key frames. Begin with the video at normal size, and create a key frame at that point. Move further right on the time line, and zoom in a little bit using the pan/crop tool. The image on the preview screen will grow larger. Create another key frame. Continue this process, and the bag will grow when the video is played.

Return to posts index

Nanda Gopal
on Jul 7, 2015 at 2:30:03 pm
Last Edited By Nanda Gopal on Jul 7, 2015 at 2:33:47 pm

i don't want to make the bag grow i want it to swirl it and then disappear like the bag going into a void or something like that.
The event pan/crop feature allows us to edit a part of video frame by frame like u said making it grow but the video fx feature doesnt allow frame by frame editing so is there a way around it.
I got this idea from anime(japanese animation).
Watch the animation and get an idea of what i want to do.

if you don't get what I am trying to explain then leave it because nobody will be able to understand until you see me in person.
If you don't get it then leave it don't try hard.

Return to posts index

Nanda Gopal
on Jul 7, 2015 at 2:34:57 pm

Or in simple words:
Can we do frame by frame editing for Video FX?
Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Jul 7, 2015 at 10:13:07 pm

Can we do frame by frame editing for Video FX?

The simple answer is yes. For each Fx, there is usually an animate button which allows you to use keyframes in the manner described by Bob.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Nanda Gopal
on Jul 17, 2015 at 9:07:23 am

Thanks, now I get it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]