FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video4Youtube Not Working

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cody Higgins
Video4Youtube Not Working
on Jun 14, 2015 at 10:58:31 pm

OK so last night I downloaded Video4Youtube as thought it would help render/upload faster, usually my videos are around 22-30 mins long so the render times are commonly between 3-6 hours at most. Now, I do own Sony Vegas Pro 9, why don't I get a new version? Because can't afford it, a friend helped me get Pro 9 a few years ago and without her I might still be using Windows Movie Maker, got fed up with it repeatedly crashing over every little thing so had to upgrade to Vegas.

Now, I found out I was using my Yahoo email and it was asking for my Google email, it worked and it creates the videos but....cancels soon after because of "invalid credentials" but when I got my email info right and tested again, it just said "WebEception--> the remote server returned an error:(401) Unauthorized (Unauthorized)" and when checking my email I think I know why the first error kept happening.

It was because Google was blocking it, they sent a email saying "We recently blocked a sign-in attempt to your Google Account" and it also said if it was me that made the attempt, I could "You can switch to an app made by Google such as Gmail to access your account (recommended) or change your settings at(removed link) so that your account is no longer protected by modern security standards." so I did just that.

After the following attempt I got the "unauthorized" error message, so I fixed one error but got another...P.S I undid what Google said so might get the first error again, think a app was trying to log in from someplace other than my home so undid what I was told to do. Anyways, why is Video4Youtube refusing to work? I mean it renders the videos I can see them (one was nothing but a black screen with audio, another was better but blurry and had bad pixels on still images) but it keeps canceling out when it tries to upload them to my youtube, why is this?

Is Vegas just unable to connect? Is Google preventing Video4Youtube from working or am I'm missing something? I also got the MP4box thing but seemingly did nothing so turned it back off, does anyone know how to fix this error? Also I do have 3 youtube accounts, my main account and as well as a Let's Play channel, and for some reason my email acts as a third channel. So I'm guessing Video4Youtube uploads to whichever one I'm signed into, but just brought it up just in case.

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Video4Youtube Not Working
on Jun 15, 2015 at 3:43:26 am

This is not directly Vegas related, its an issue with Video4Youtube from
Vegasaur. I would recommend you drop them a line and relay the problems you
are currently having. There response are normally prompt.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
on Jun 15, 2015 at 12:46:43 pm

Other than a possible unauthorized use of Vegas, I do not see any Vegas issues in what you posted. I am curious though. Just how did your friend "help" you get Vegas 9? Normally, you simply pay Sony, download the software, and install it. After you pay, Sony gives you a valid serial number so that you can activate Vegas. After that, there are no issues with unauthorized use.

Return to posts index

Cody Higgins
on Jun 15, 2015 at 2:01:07 pm
Last Edited By Cody Higgins on Jun 15, 2015 at 2:03:50 pm

Well I didn't pay for it, she did. She gave me the free trail and got the code to unlock it for me, you know buying something and setting it up for a friend. I did however reinstalled Vegas on Win7 (used to be on WinXP) and I used the same code to unlock it. Didn't redownload just used s flashdrive to move it over.

I would get a newer version of Vegas if I could afford it, I can still use Pro 9 but was just hoping this would help out a lot. Also, you said you didn't see a reason for this not working? What about Google saying they blocked a sign-in attempt during me trying to get it to work?

EDIT: Oh didn't see you Steve Rhoden, um isn't that site down? I downloaded Video4Youtube from a Vegas plugin page, it wasn't until my searching the next day that I saw it was from another site but heard it's no longer up. If it's not then share the link?

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:47:54 pm

http://vegasaur.com/Video4YouTube

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Cody Higgins
on Jun 15, 2015 at 11:58:30 pm

Thanks, I think that's where I got it...it was all green/white in the videos I saw. Sending a message now.

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Jun 16, 2015 at 12:11:39 am
Last Edited By Wayne Waag on Jun 16, 2015 at 12:12:54 am

Suggest you have a look at this video on different approaches for rendering for Youtube.

I used Video4Youtube some years ago and found the quality to be pretty poor. Today, rendering to Handbrake seems to be preferred by many (including me). There is also a "one-click" Vegas to Handbrake method that I use all the time, although I don't know if it supports V9. http://www.vegasvideo.de/vegas-2-handbrake-en.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Cody Higgins
on Jun 16, 2015 at 6:14:25 pm

I might look at that later, as I said the render time is between 3-6 hours and depending on the format longer, I settled onto a MP4 format and this is the current result I use.

Other than the texts being blurry it looks/render well, again might check that out sa long as it doesn't add to the render time.

Return to posts index

Cody Higgins
on Jun 18, 2015 at 11:15:55 pm

They sent a message that said "you were already answered" and told me to be sure to use my Gmail info, TOTALLY ignoring the fact I said Google their self was blocking the plugin's sign-in attempt. They did mention I could use a 2 step...forgot what it was called but it was about how I could get a message to my phone with a code every time I log in or something.

So yeah, they weren't of any help. :/

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Jun 15, 2015 at 5:18:56 pm

Make sure you use full gmail address as username (i.e. name@gmail.com) and your Gmail password.
Anyways, you can always upload your videos in browser...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]