FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering Problems: Dark Contrast Colors - Pixelation

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Reiz Malovelli
Rendering Problems: Dark Contrast Colors - Pixelation
on Jun 5, 2015 at 7:42:00 am

I want to start recording videos as a hobby, currently I use Fraps to record (always 60fps full size) and Sony Vegas 13 to edit and render my video, I have had many problems for a few months now. I have looked in so many places for fixes, tried many different render settings and tweaks my sony vegas but no success. I want to fix this problem so I can finally record videos without having to worry about quality issues, I need them solved!

My first issue is the Contrasting of the rendered video, I've adjusted so many settings for this, here was the original coloring that I was getting

but after looking around for tweaks, I finally found an adjustment which made it a lot better (still not perfect, but better) which gave me a result like this

- I achieved this by added a Computer RBG to Studio RBG levels adjustment setting onto the video, this is the best temp fix I found but if I could balance the colors and make them a little softer it would be perfect! in my video preview box at the top right in Sony Vegas has the perfect video color settings I want but I turns out so much different :( (heres a screenshot) http://i.imgur.com/R5M3xJh.png

The second issue is (you can probably already tell from the video) is the pixelation that you can see happening through out the video

I have tried so many different render settings with different bitrates, frames, and just general settings but all come with a similar outcome, sometimes I do get screen tear when I'm recording in fraps so I'm not sure if that might be the problem but sometimes I record fine without screen tear and I still get the same problem.

I'm aiming to get video quality like this guy:

(I know he is using shader mods and cinematics) but his overall quality is amazing, he just really good quality at standard 480p and amazing quality at 720p and 1080p

I would really appreciate any possible help with my problems,
Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]