FORUMS: list search recent posts

'Stretching' a group of Sony Vegas keyframes

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pat Bastien
'Stretching' a group of Sony Vegas keyframes
on Jun 2, 2015 at 6:33:25 pm

Is it possible in Vegas to 'stretch' a group of track or event keyframes so they keep their proportional distances between each other as the distance between the first and last keyframe is increased? I can select a group of track keyframes and copy them or move them en-mass, but I can't seem to 'stretch' them in the track location when I want to increase the corresponding event size and have the track keyframes adjust proportionally. It seems that I have to move each keyframe independently, which is impossible in some of more sophisticated templates, such as Vegasaur's. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: 'Stretching' a group of Sony Vegas keyframes
on Jun 2, 2015 at 6:58:56 pm

Oh yes! Select ALL, hold down ALT Key and Pull the last KF to the right. They will stretch proportionally. Marvellous! There are othe little gems to discover too.

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Jun 2, 2015 at 7:25:49 pm

[Graham Bernard] "Oh yes! Select ALL, hold down ALT Key and Pull the last KF to the right. They will stretch proportionally. Marvellous! There are other little gems to discover too."

Awesome tip.

Return to posts index

Pat Bastien
on Jun 2, 2015 at 11:40:41 pm
Last Edited By Pat Bastien on Jun 3, 2015 at 5:55:29 am

Graham -- Perfect -- Thanks!!

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jun 3, 2015 at 5:44:01 am

[Pat Bastien] "@Graham -- Perfect -- Thanks!!"
Pat you're welcome. Please edit that "@" "Graham" 'cos that's somebody's Twitter Account, a person can click on it from here and get redirected.

And again, you're welcome.

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]