FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dxtory causing Sony Vegas 13 to crash immediatly upon import - Lagarith Lossless Codec

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Braden Mars
Dxtory causing Sony Vegas 13 to crash immediatly upon import - Lagarith Lossless Codec
on May 29, 2015 at 8:26:44 pm

Hello! This is my first post on this forum.

Anyways, I have game clip of CSGO recorded with Dxtory with the Lagarith Lossless Codec (.avi file). I pull up Vegas and move the clip into the program. The second the clip hits the program (vegas does not even show a video/audio track outline) the program crashes. To test the codec, I got Bandicam and set it up with the Lagarith codec and that worked fine. I also tried the default Dxtory codec, same results. From my testings I am led to believe its something with how Dxtory records.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Dxtory causing Sony Vegas 13 to crash immediatly upon import - Lagarith Lossless Codec
on May 30, 2015 at 1:22:23 am

From my testings I am led to believe its something with how Dxtory records.

Exactly, Vegas does not sit well with acquired files from Dxtory nor with
some other NLE's for that matter, problematic most times.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Braden Mars
Re: Dxtory causing Sony Vegas 13 to crash immediatly upon import - Lagarith Lossless Codec
on May 30, 2015 at 1:28:31 am

Thank you for the speedy reply. Is this somehow computer specific or something? As in I just happen to not be able to edit dxtory videos on Vegas for some reason or another or is it fixable? I know many people use dxtory with Sony Vegas, in fact a very close friend of mine is doing everything the same as be except for he uses the default Dxtory codec, which as I mentioned before, I have tested. Once again thank you for the speedy reply and giving a peice of your valuable time to me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]