FORUMS: list search recent posts

How To Create/Author "In-Video" Options To Play Additional Content

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kell Hymer
How To Create/Author "In-Video" Options To Play Additional Content
on May 23, 2015 at 5:08:31 am

Novice question here. I don't really know the terminology to conduct a Google search for this so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I want to include additional footage in my film intended for Blu-Ray. Can DVD Architect Pro 6 add a pop-up button (context menu?) during the film for a pre-determined amount of time that allows the viewer to select it to view additional content? After the additional content is played, the film resumes where it left off.

An alternate, and maybe more preferable method, would be for the track to end, route to a menu with links to the additional content or to continue the film. If the viewer does not pick an option, the menu would only run for a set amount of time before defaulting to move forward with the film, bypassing the additional content.

Which of these would be easier to implement and are there terms I can search to figure out how to do this?

Thanks!

Current System: Intel i7 4930K OC'd to 4.6 GHz| Asus P9X79 Deluxe | 32GB RAM | AMD R9-290X w/8GB RAM | OCZ Revo 480 GB PCI Express SSD | Windows 7 64 bit | Vegas Pro 12 (64)

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
Re: How To Create/Author "In-Video" Options To Play Additional Content
on May 23, 2015 at 3:03:09 pm

Your second option, a system of links between segments of the video, is the only method that I know of. DVD Architect can easily support this approach because you can specify the end point destination for every clip in your video, and for every option in a menu.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]