FORUMS: list search recent posts

NVIDIA profiles for Vegas PRO ???

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mateusz Duzinkiewicz
NVIDIA profiles for Vegas PRO ???
on May 18, 2015 at 8:41:01 am

Got GTX 770 4GB and I was messing around my nvidia setting when I found this:

My Nvidia card supports rendering like 20% in Sony AVC codec so maybe there is a way to switch something off or on in nvidia setting that's helps rendering even more like 50% of GPU power?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: NVIDIA profiles for Vegas PRO ???
on May 18, 2015 at 1:04:05 pm

Yup, apart from VP13, I've done this for a whole bunch VP Plugs:-
  • Particle Illusion
  • Magic Bullet Looks
  • iZotope RX
I've done it from no IT background of certainty, appears to help. I just thought there is bunch of 3D sculptured graphical type Menus and so on - iZotope uses a lot of3D stuff for InSight - so I thought give it a whirl!

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Mateusz Duzinkiewicz
on May 18, 2015 at 2:02:22 pm
Last Edited By Mateusz Duzinkiewicz on May 18, 2015 at 5:35:59 pm

Subject is about "NVIDIA settings"for better GPU rendering, so what are you talking about?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 18, 2015 at 2:28:50 pm

[Mateusz Duzinkiewicz] "Subject is about "NVIDIA settings", so what are you talking about?"
Me too. That SECOND tab allows access to ADD various Programs. And that is what I did. Maybe you could utilize this too.

Cheers

Grazie

PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Return to posts index

Mateusz Duzinkiewicz
on May 18, 2015 at 5:26:19 pm

No, you talking about Advanced RX not Vegas. If you want to talk about Advanced RX start other topic, this one is about Vegas and how to set Nvdia to be most efficient in rendering using the GPU so please talk about subject or do not talk at all (or at least not in this topic).

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 18, 2015 at 6:55:23 pm

[Mateusz Duzinkiewicz] "If you want to talk about Advanced RX start other topic, this one is about Vegas and how to set Nvdia to be most efficient in rendering using the GPU so please talk about subject or do not talk at all (or at least not in this topic)."
As I said, I've set/added these programs as I use them as Vegas Plugs, and maybe you have plugs for Vegas that could also benefit from this nVidia option too. Being a plug, and possibly benefiting from this nVidia profile of adding them, then maybe you could benefit too! I know that the Vegas Plug Particle Illusion has appeared to have benefited. PI is a major pull on the CPU/GPU.

If I find something that another Vegas colleague could possibly make use of then I share it.

Grazie

Return to posts index

Dave Turnidge
on May 19, 2015 at 3:22:31 am

Thank you Graham!

Return to posts index

Mateusz Duzinkiewicz
on May 19, 2015 at 9:42:41 am
Last Edited By Mateusz Duzinkiewicz on May 19, 2015 at 9:46:56 am

Isn't there anybody who can say anything useful in the subject of optimization Nvidia drivers for faster GPU rendering? (no, I do not need information on optimization programs like Advenced RX or others, this topic is not about other programs, only VEGAS PRO! - please stick to the subject)

Return to posts index

Mateusz Duzinkiewicz
on May 23, 2015 at 10:48:04 am

Common people, thousands of NVIDIA users and Vegas PRO and nobody ever tried to change "antialiasing" or other settings in driver to try optimise it for GPU rendering support? You really want me to believe nobody ever try this, I am the first one in the whole world?

Return to posts index

Steve King
on May 19, 2015 at 2:43:16 pm

Yeah, Grazie. Don't tell me what I don't want to know, and its on you to know what that is. So there;-)

Steve K
Full time writer/director
Pt. Time Video Editor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]