FORUMS: list search recent posts

Noob editer Help...

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
preston harp
Noob editer Help...
on May 17, 2015 at 2:21:49 am

ok so here is the deal..... i Got sony Editor earlier today because i though it would be something cool to mess around on. After watching a few tutorials i though i was ready to try my first edit. i got together some Clips from some video games and put em all together and started editing. after about an hour i decided i was finished and rendered the video. after a few minutes it said it was done. so i found it on my desktop and the first thing i noticed is that after rendering it Sony Vegas turned it into a Mxf file??? for examlple if i had a video Named Pig , after rendering the video name would be Pig.Mxf

i have tryed severaly things that i have seen on youtube about the issue but have yet to figure it out......

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Noob editer XXXX
on May 17, 2015 at 3:57:05 am

If your question is, why the MXF suffix, then the answer is that you choose to render an MXF file. If you had chosen to render an AVI file then the suffix would have been AVI. What file DID you want to render to?

Cheers

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
Re: Noob editer ...
on May 17, 2015 at 12:03:04 pm

The lesson to be learned is that Sony Vegas is a serious video editing tool. If you do not take the time to learn how to use it, it will still produce a video for you with not very much effort. If you want something with a little more thought behind it, you will need to start thinking about what you want and start searching to find out how Vegas can give you what you want. It is not the tool. It is you who must spend the time to learn how to use the tool. Good luck!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]