FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there a difference between these videos (youtube and vimeo)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lucas pelus
Is there a difference between these videos (youtube and vimeo)
on Apr 29, 2015 at 11:24:55 am

Hello,

I send 2 rendering to youtube and vimeo.
Both are in 1080p30 but on youtube I send it with a batter bit rate (VBR around 15-20 Mbps).

I would like to know if you see some difference between youtube 1080, vimeo HD | youtube 480 and vimeo non HD ?

the problem of the edti is i have too many rush in different format : most part in 1080p60 but still some 720p120 or 720p60.

Vimeo : passvword : test
https://vimeo.com/124006560

Thank you for your remarks !

Lucas

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
Re: Is there a difference between these videos (youtube and vimeo)
on Apr 29, 2015 at 9:13:06 pm

It's really difficult to compare Youtube and Vimeo because they each re-encode your video to their own specs, and users generally have little control over it.

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

lucas pelus
on Apr 29, 2015 at 9:25:17 pm

It's the same video.
I Just would like to have your advice about wich uploader seems to be better for my video ?

Return to posts index

Russ Froze
on May 6, 2015 at 3:41:52 am

Mostly it's about branding, about who you are. The ability to embed into your own player or website. Also with vimeo you have more control over where the video ends up. It is slightly more difficult to repost it or download it. For me mainly it is about the lack of advertisers on my site. And lastly, yes there is a difference in the video quality, I find Youtube pixelates my vids a whole lot more. Lastly I upload huge files then let vimeo encode them, when done I delete the original.Of coarse you need a pro or Corp account to do this.
Russ Froze

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]