FORUMS: list search recent posts

Custom FX Chains -- easy way to apply w/out going thru pulling up the interface?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob Lindsay
Custom FX Chains -- easy way to apply w/out going thru pulling up the interface?
on Apr 28, 2015 at 10:09:25 pm

I've made a few of these for a project and I'm wondering if there is a way to just store them on the Vegas window or just be able to click on the event and click to add the proper FX chain to it.

Please say there is :)

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Custom FX Chains -- easy way to apply w/out going thru pulling up the interface?
on Apr 29, 2015 at 3:34:29 am

You can save a VFX chain as a filter package but you have to bring up the plug-in chooser dialog to apply the filter package to an event.

Return to posts index

Rob Lindsay
Re: Custom FX Chains -- easy way to apply w/out going thru pulling up the interface?
on Apr 29, 2015 at 5:00:28 am

Really? So sorry to hear that!

I applied the filter chain to the original entire clip but it did not stay on thru the bins, it seems.

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Apr 29, 2015 at 5:52:13 am

[Rob Lindsay] "...but it did not stay on thru the bins"

Not sure what you mean by this.

Did you create a filter package from your FX chain?

Return to posts index

Rob Lindsay
on May 2, 2015 at 5:18:35 pm

No I guess I didnt, Russ. I dont know how -- what is the process? and is there anywhere on the project window they can be put for easy access as I think FCP has?

thanks!

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on May 2, 2015 at 7:55:56 pm

Search the help index for, filter package. Should get you the info you need to know about creating and using filter packages.

Here is a link to the web help info. It should be the same as the Vegas help menu.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/webhelp/vegaspro/13/ENU/index.htm#Creat...

Return to posts index

Rob Lindsay
on May 8, 2015 at 7:40:49 pm

Hi, russ

I did create and name and save 3 filter pakges, but cant find them in the FX list anywhere.

Is there a place they are stored?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on May 8, 2015 at 7:52:01 pm

Return to posts index

Rob Lindsay
on May 9, 2015 at 1:29:23 am

I found another way in the help index: copy the event with the filter package I want and then click on the event(s) I want to add it to.

Then right click and choose "Paste Event Attributes".

I'm sure you all knew this but I was not clear re what I wanted.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]