FORUMS: list search recent posts

Inverted text in the preview window

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Herman Piqueur
Inverted text in the preview window
on Apr 24, 2015 at 8:51:27 am

Dear all,

I use Sony movie studio 13 platinum and I add text (in English and in Arabic) to a lot of clipps using media generator-(legacy)text. Unfortunately the Arabic text is inverted after adding to the clipp and this inverted text is also present when I render to a movie. The Dutch forum was not able to solve this problem; so I present it here on the English forum. I have added two printscreen to illustrate the problem : one of the media generator and one of the preview window.

Pikeurtje

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Inverted text in the preview window
on Apr 24, 2015 at 2:37:14 pm

[Herman Piqueur] " Unfortunately the Arabic text is inverted after adding to the clipp"
Woah . . . That's a real pickle, and no mistake. From what I am seeing, not only are the characters reversed but the actual line has had its reading flow reversed too!

Initially I though to ask you to invert horizontally the Event, but then again on closer careful observations, each of the characters appear to be reversed too, so without any knowledge of reading Arabic, what I would have suggested would ALSO be of little use.

Not good.

I can only think that you create an exo-Vegas Graphic plate for the Arabic and slot that in on another Track, JUST FOR ITSELF!

Sorry . .

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Apr 24, 2015 at 4:15:47 pm

Legacy text might be getting confused with English and Arabic in the same media generator. Two different reading orders in the same event.

Does it (Arabic) work if you keep English and Arabic in separate media events? I know that is more busy work but it might get you going.

Does the Titles and Text text generator have the same problem?

Return to posts index

Herman Piqueur
on Apr 24, 2015 at 5:42:35 pm

Thank you very much mr Norman Black! Legacy text has the problem but Titles and Text media generator seems to work without inversion, without problems!This is an unexpected quick solution!

Herman.

Pikeurtje

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Apr 24, 2015 at 4:32:25 pm

See if this thread is of any help.
Arabic Text

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]