FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 13 Renders flickery clip when adding Colorfast Newblue Plugin

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

John Krumins
Vegas Pro 13 Renders flickery clip when adding Colorfast Newblue Plugin
on Apr 21, 2015 at 8:15:17 pm
Last Edited By John Krumins on Apr 21, 2015 at 9:55:17 pm

Just bought a $3,000 windows computer, i7 6 core 5820, 32gb ram, geforce gtx 960 video card, using vegas pro 13 and newblue colorfast and sharpness plugin. In vegas matched the Project properties to the clip hd 1080-60i, 1920x1080 29.970, upper field first, 1.000, output 0 original, 8-bit, good,gausian, blend.

When I render the 20 sec clip without the plugins no problem mp4 internet 1080p no problem. When I add the plugins and render again the rendered video is flickery. I tried a couple basic things already, turned gpu accelerating off, rendered to a couple different put a check in box match project settings and same thing flickery clip, I even tried resetting vegas, ctrl Sht and deleted cached data, yes. I'm really at a loss here, I like these plugins and I want to use them,if anybody has any ideas please let me know.

Thank you.

UPDATE ON POST - Spoke to Caleb from NewBlue, very easy fix,

Open Vegas
Apply ColorFast to a clip and open the EventFX
In the Event FX control, click the "Info" button
Check/Un-check "Disable GPU for this product"

I tried this and no problem, the rendered clip looks great. I guess there was an issue with the way the plugin was communicating with vegas, I'm going to update my video drivers and hopefully newblue will have a fix for this issue in the near future. I am very happy with newblue customer service, and I love vegas pro 13, the best.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]