FORUMS: list search recent posts

Was fixing the brightness and contrast in one clip on Sony Vegas Pro 13, suddenly all clips are effected by it.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seth Kopchu
Was fixing the brightness and contrast in one clip on Sony Vegas Pro 13, suddenly all clips are effected by it.
on Apr 18, 2015 at 8:58:41 pm

I was toying around with the brightness and contrast settings for a clip, and then I see the plug-in disappear. How, I'm not sure - I thought I closed out the settings, but when I went back to edit the brightness and contrast, the plug-in is gone from the clip's list of plug-ins. Now, ALL my clips in the timeline have had their contrast and brightness settings altered, with no way to seemingly change them. What happened? Please tell me that this isn't a permanent oopsy-daisy or a mean glitch that no one's ever come across before.

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
Re: Was fixing the brightness and contrast in one clip on Sony Vegas Pro 13, suddenly all clips are effected by it.
on Apr 19, 2015 at 12:18:16 pm

You probably added the control to the track rather than to the clip.

Return to posts index

Seth Kopchu
Re: Was fixing the brightness and contrast in one clip on Sony Vegas Pro 13, suddenly all clips are effected by it.
on Apr 19, 2015 at 5:03:52 pm

Any way to un-do that? I have backup copies of my edit saved, so I'm not worried about being screwed or anything. Just would like to know for future reference.

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
on Apr 20, 2015 at 5:10:55 pm

You can undo it by deleting the control from the Fx for the track. If you want to transfer its settings to a clip, you can save the settings before you delete the control. Then, add the control to the clip, and reload the settings which you had saved.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]