FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lines during fade to black

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francois Penzes
Lines during fade to black
on Apr 17, 2015 at 5:29:02 pm

Hi everyone

Not sure about this one. I am getting lines during the fades to black on the render version but not on the edit time line. Best way to explane is to go to picks. Any suggestions ?

Thx in advance !!

Frank P.

flicker.jpg

render_settings_1.jpg

render_settings_2.jpg

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Lines during fade to black
on Apr 18, 2015 at 5:15:07 am

Francois, I really have no idea just what you are doing, or why.

You "appear" to have a mixture of Progressive and interlace controls in conflict with each other; a VBR that is set to 15 MAX and your Average is 15 too as well? I've not come across that; What are your Media properties?; You have 32bit float I'm guessing for better transition options - yes?

This is far too complex for me to understand. The "breakup" of that picture I suggest are the least of your issues here, and could/most likely be the result of your underlying Project<>Render settings depending on your media . . . . I'm truly very very lost. Sorry....

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Apr 18, 2015 at 3:47:25 pm

Select a region where the problem occurs and then try an AVC render template to see if the problem remains. If you get the same lines during the fade, try inserting a solid black Media event on that track at the point the fade begins, so that it fades to the generated media rather than the blank timeline.

wwaag

Return to posts index

Francois Penzes
on Apr 19, 2015 at 3:42:11 pm

Arrgh !

My eldest had tampered with most of my presets. Was so used to using them that I was not even paying attention to what was in the box. Thx to Graham's reply regarding the bit rates, got me to stop and look closer.

Note to self: Never assume anything...and put a bloody password on the work station !

Cheers !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]