FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render Problems with Sony Vegas

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tristan Mono
Render Problems with Sony Vegas
on Apr 11, 2015 at 8:15:38 pm

Alright so hi, Im new to the forums and I joined because I have a question and a problem with Sony Vegas. It works perfectly in terms of editing and things like that. But when I render with wma there are a couple problems. I have high quality settings and the render isn't good quality. Also my video cuts off a bit in the sides, even though the preview shows the full resolution. I record Minecraft with fraps and the video looks fine before the render. And I also put the fraps file in handbrake because the codec is messed up whenever I import the raw video of the recording. The quality has no loss and the video is fine before the handbrake and after. But whenever I render it with my render settings the final video isn't the best quality and the video is cut off. Here is an example of the render, and also here are my render settings. I know this isn't a problem with my render settings because other people I know use the same exact render settings and the quality ends up better.

My output with my render settings:

TewChaynz's (Other person with same settings but better quality):

The actual project and render settings:
Video: http://prntscr.com/6nxsri
Bit rate: http://prntscr.com/6nxsyk
Project Properties: http://prntscr.com/6nxt1x

Return to posts index

William Terrio
Re: Render Problems with Sony Vegas
on Apr 12, 2015 at 1:01:09 am

Looks the same to me once the 720 HD kicks in. Youtube videos load at a lower quality first and go to higher settings when set to full screen and such, but takes a short bit to load the HD.
Also, his videos have black bars at the top and bottom because he is playing the game at an odd resolution. Yours does not have the black bars, meaning the output resolution is zooming in, and cutting off the sides to make it full screen.

Return to posts index

Tristan Mono
on Apr 12, 2015 at 5:03:38 am

Thanks, but still I am still wondering why my quality is lower than his when out settings are the same and also why my quality is decreased from the original video. The Quality is decreased after The render not just one it uploads to YouTube. Also do you could you tell me how I would be able to add black bars in my own render? Thanks a lot in advance :D

Return to posts index

William Terrio
on Apr 12, 2015 at 5:27:37 am

Your video looks just as sharp or better than his for me. Lots of movement naturally will cause distortion when the bitrate isn't crazy high, and you are waving the screen a lot in yours.
If the black bars are visible in the timeline and preview window, then you just have to render the project at the same resolution or aspect ratio.

Return to posts index

Tristan Mono
on Apr 12, 2015 at 5:15:03 pm

THANKS SO MUCH, if you have any tips on better or smoother render settings which are fast please reply! thanks again! :D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]