FORUMS: list search recent posts

Animation for youtube outro EMERGENCY KIND OF!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Finn Nagl
Animation for youtube outro EMERGENCY KIND OF!
on Apr 9, 2015 at 4:12:59 pm

Hi my name is Finn and I'm Very new at this so if you can can you send a very detailed video back to me at 19fnagl@cvcatholic.org! Hey so for the outro I want it to look like this
image.jpgimage.jpg

How do I animate the fire curling around the subscribe button that has an annotation on it?
How do you add an annotation? Is this even the right sofware to use to edit videos for youtube?
How do I overlay pictures?
What kind of Sony Vegas do you recommend?

Return to posts index

JF Baez
Re: Animation for youtube outro EMERGENCY KIND OF!
on Apr 10, 2015 at 3:41:22 am

hello there, I will try to help you the best I can:

"-How do I animate the fire curling around the subscribe button that has an annotation on it?"

I saw the picture and the fire seems to be just a simple image (not real fire or 3d generated fire...
so one suggestion to animate the fire is using the same image file but with a "mirror"effect, so you can loop between the original image and the one with the mirror effect.

another option in my opinion is, using some video effects on the library, you can find some effects that can make it work good for example a "wave" effect.

Note that the best option to do this is having the image with a transparent background, usually PNG format images.

"-How do you add an annotation? Is this even the right sofware to use to edit videos for youtube?"

I use youtube and sony vegas, as far as I know, annotations are from youtube's video options, but lets be clear, some guys edit videos to make the annotations way cooler, for example they do a "menu"and when upload, they use the annotations over the "menu" they made.

"-How do I overlay pictures?"

overlaying a picture is the same trick you need to know to get the fire working, and I assume that if you dont know how to do this properly is because you are starting in video edition.

but I will answer you anyways, to overlay a picture in the sony vegas time line you need to have severals video tracks (the number depends of what you want to do but with 2 video tracks is usually enough for simple tasks)

so imagine this, in your sony vegas timeline you have a video of a guy walking in the street. then you give a right click on the timeline and select "add video track"so a track will appear over the track that contains the video of the guy walking on the street.

you can add videos and images right there and they will be over the first video (guy walking on the sreet), you can transform them, you can add transparency, you can add effects, you can do a lot of things.

"-What kind of Sony Vegas do you recommend?"

I use sony vegas pro 13, i have had to face a lot of issues because problems with my codecs and some minor bugs in vegas but you will find out advanced users that work with vegas 8-9-10 and so on.

I remember to have vegas pro 9-10 and I can tell you, vegas is very intiutive to use, and easy to learn, you can find several tutorials videos on youtube but I understand you need to know what to look for first.

at the end of the day you will find out that you can use several programs along with vegas to get the best of your videos, for example photoshop to edit images and later add them into your vegas project, there are severals plugins and extensions available out there, suites, boris fx just to metion one of the best.

and with time you will know more and more, is all on you to research, watching tutorials on youtube you can learn a lot.

good luck, hope to help

Return to posts index

Finn Nagl
on Apr 10, 2015 at 11:14:27 am

Thank you soooo much that helped a lot by the way my channel is going The Two Gaming Gentlemen!

Return to posts index

Finn Nagl
on Apr 10, 2015 at 4:12:03 pm

Thank you soooo much that helped aN do you have a Skype? Because we do episodes called special guest or something like that do you want to be in some? Please!

Return to posts index

JF Baez
on Apr 11, 2015 at 6:42:00 am

hahahah thanks for the offer but my english is awful, you can count with me if you need more help, If i really can help you i will try my best.

Return to posts index

Finn Nagl
on Apr 11, 2015 at 6:58:00 pm

Do you have a Skype?

Return to posts index

JF Baez
on Apr 11, 2015 at 9:41:44 pm

yes but I rarely use it, just when is necessary, i have gmail too. this is my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jnr1989

Return to posts index

Eroditi Papa
on Sep 10, 2015 at 7:21:12 am

Hello,

I have found a nice tool that may serve your needs. It's called Outromaker. I would recommend it, because it helps you finish your task in no time and ends the pain of creating the outro videos and all the YouTube stuff that needs to be done. YouTube annotations and cards are added for you in a few clicks.

There is no need to download templates for your video editing software, no need to search through your hard drive for old videos and no struggling with cutting and placing your videos on the timeline. All of the actions are carried out online.

To find more information on how to do that and use this tool, you can visit the "Outromaker" site (with a "com" extension).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]