FORUMS: list search recent posts

Track Motion Keypoints issue

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yossi Siegel
Track Motion Keypoints issue
on Apr 1, 2015 at 11:44:51 pm

I have an encountered an issue in which I have to move over all the tracks in a projects. The problem is that I have keypoints set in "Track Motion" (to enlarge frames over time when they appear), for position, shadow, and glow, and in some of the tracks, the keypoints remain in the same position, screwing up the timing.

Is there a way around this?
What's interesting is that it only occurs on some of the tracks (as far as I can tell). Any assistance will be very much appreciated!

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Track Motion Keypoints issue
on Apr 2, 2015 at 12:27:32 am

Have you tried nesting the file into your next project? Obviously you can save your project file as a new file removing anything you do not want in the new nested file. Then import that .VEG as a media element.

Return to posts index

Yossi Siegel
on Apr 2, 2015 at 1:39:47 am

Yes, that actually does help a lot! Except that it's much more work to save each sequence as a separate file. But in any case it does save me the time of manually adjusting the keyframes throughout the entire project when I want to move everything over.

Does this mean, then, that there is no real solution to making the keyframes stick to the footage?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Apr 2, 2015 at 2:44:08 am

If I understand your issue correctly, try making all the Tracks, "Child" track, to a NEW "Parent" Track. Use this new "Parent" track to make "overall" position, move, grow over time adjustments.

HTHs

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Apr 2, 2015 at 2:47:00 pm

[Yossi Siegel] "Does this mean, then, that there is no real solution to making the keyframes stick to the footage?"

Make sure Lock Envelopes to Events is enabled. It's a toolbar icon and is also found under the Options menu.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]