FORUMS: list search recent posts

Annoying change in the view from the video track and preview display

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JF Baez
Annoying change in the view from the video track and preview display
on Mar 12, 2015 at 6:03:17 am
Last Edited By JF Baez on Mar 12, 2015 at 6:05:01 am

Greetings forum, I have been working hard lately, trying to polish my experience with masking/keyframing/motion tracking/track motion/etc.

whats the problem? ok, I am not sure why is this showing up time after time, its like i click on something i shouldnt or i press a key that i shouldnt.

the thing is, meanwhile i am working on a video track, specially making a video clip shorter, the video track height increases the double the size, and a symbol appears, im not sure what it means, i see an option that says "expand video track"and i click on it and the video track restore the view but the video clips looks strange, and besides all this, the display preview split in two (and i dont know how to restore its view)

I am so curious now to find out all about this.

thanks in advance.

maybe if you are wondering what im talking about, i take some screenshots of this problem, i hope to see what is the problem, i probably hit a key and i able this option or something, here are the captures:

Return to posts index

Márcio Nascimento
Re: Annoying change in the view from the video track and preview display
on Mar 12, 2015 at 6:09:58 am

A double-click in the red line (at the edge of the event) will back to normal mode.

Márcio Nascimento
- Editor, cinegrafista e fotógrafo -

Return to posts index

JF Baez
on Mar 13, 2015 at 1:38:02 am

Thanks marcio i will try that next time this happens again. Thanks a lot

Return to posts index

JF Baez
on Apr 7, 2015 at 7:57:34 am

Worked perfectly, I just realized that my mouse had problems when clicking, after a mouse change, everything is just fine, and your soulution worked aswell, thanks a lot!

by the way, I wonder why is that mode enable? I mean, when the preview screen splits in 2, why is that? I wonder if someone can tell me, the more I know about vegas, the more amazing it is to me, so many features and such.

Kindests of regards, from Dominican Republic
J. Baez.

PD: sorry for my bad english

Return to posts index

Márcio Nascimento
on Apr 7, 2015 at 1:43:32 pm

I'm glad to help you JF. What is your native language?
This is the expanded track mode (AxB)
For example, you have two events in timeline.
In normal mode, when you cross event one over the event two the event two disappear gradually, or if you have enabled auto crossfade they mix one with another.
With this expanded mode enabled you can see that two events in two "virtual tracks". That way you can see the disappeared part of the event two, so maybe you find a better image in comparison with you had used before and decide if you want to change the position in the timeline to show this instead the first edition...or maybe you can let this to see if you want to use later...

Márcio Nascimento

Return to posts index

JF Baez
on Apr 7, 2015 at 9:25:58 pm

Thanks again, my native language is spanish, and thanks for the explanation, vegas had a lot of features and I learn something new almost every week, this forum is great, a lot of great guys -gurus- around here. Its a honor to be part of this, and I hope to help people in the future when I get more knowledge and experience.

Best regards, mr. Nascimento, from Dominican Republic.

J. Báez.

Return to posts index

Márcio Nascimento
on Apr 8, 2015 at 1:40:38 am

My native language is Portuguese, but I understand a little of spanish.
So if you want, you can contact me in spanish for any question about Vegas. If I know a help you. If I don´t...

Márcio Nascimento

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]