FORUMS: list search recent posts

Jerky video in final did

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brent Grosvenor
Jerky video in final did
on Mar 10, 2015 at 12:29:47 pm

I have a small issue I'm trying to correct. I have a project and if I render at the normal 29 frames Widescreen template for DVD architect the video is all perfectly smooth but the audio is very slightly off. If I render at 24 frames per second the audio is perfect but there are jerky frames in moving video. What is the best solution to get the audio perfect without the jerky frames.? My project is all at 29 frames.

Return to posts index

john bolton
Re: Jerky video in final did
on Mar 10, 2015 at 5:02:52 pm

Is the original media @29 frames NTSC?

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Mar 10, 2015 at 5:04:16 pm

Is the audio in WAV format? Is it 48KHz?

Return to posts index

Brent Grosvenor
on Mar 10, 2015 at 5:24:34 pm

The original footage is 24P, but the project HAD to be converted to 29 in order to smooth everything out (same jerky issue). So, I Rendered each scene as a MXF (29fps) file. Then from this master with those files I'm mastering for the disc (mpeg2). Audio remaining 48. My 29P doesn't not link perfectly in sync with the audio, but looks smooth and beautiful. The 24P with 2+3 pulldown is jerky in many motion spots, but audio is absolutely perfect. It prefer to keep it at 29, but fix the audio issue.

Should I do 29 and interlace it with upper field first? I'm don't know. Now I'm guessing.

Thanks so much. I need to get this master disc to the duplicator ASAP.

Brent

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]