FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro GPU Video issue

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mmo Saga
Vegas Pro GPU Video issue
on Mar 5, 2015 at 9:41:52 pm

Hello everyone, I've been using Vegas pro for awhile now, and I recently came across an issue with vegas 11-13 versions closing out on me whenever I start up the program. It says the issue is something dealing with my gpu_video. It all happened right after I gotten my new ram chip, motherboard, OS, and new hard drive installed.

I've tried every solution I found on the net. Updated my drivers, turned off virus protection, uninstalled some programs(Including QuickTime), Turned off my only graphics card in the Device Manager(It worked, but resolution became terrible), gave the program admin rights and change the compatibility of the starter, and of course reinstall Vegas 11-13 multiple times... D:

Return to posts index

Dave Osbun
Re: Vegas Pro GPU Video issue
on Mar 6, 2015 at 2:12:07 pm

What does the Windows Event Viewer say? You'll see your crashes listed in there with the applicable date and time. Open one up by double-clicking and tell us what the error message says. Whatever it says will be the cause of your crashing.

Dave

Return to posts index

Mmo Saga
on Mar 6, 2015 at 4:01:44 pm
Last Edited By Mmo Saga on Mar 6, 2015 at 4:38:02 pm

This is the normal report file from Vegas.
http://imageshack.com/a/img633/4969/HWjpl9.jpg

And this what Microsoft says after I remove the vegas ErrorReportClient file.
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/9853/GhdYJt.jpg

This what you meant?

Return to posts index

Dave Osbun
on Mar 6, 2015 at 6:47:21 pm

No, from the Windows Event Viewer, which is part of Administrative Tools in the control panel.

Dave

Return to posts index

Mmo Saga
on Mar 7, 2015 at 5:25:36 am
Last Edited By Mmo Saga on Mar 7, 2015 at 7:31:59 pm

I found it, but what am I looking for inside of it? The Errors and Warnings, Event Type?
Error Event Type
http://imageshack.com/a/img907/2528/ekdfaZ.jpg

Warning Event Type
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/5159/81G6K2.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I found it.. In application 3 errors showed up after I tried opening Vegas pro without the Error Client. Here are the errors... The top 3 is what showed up, I opened up the Information Level and displayed it on the left.

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/9210/HvCSHk.jpg

Fault bucket 157737789, type 19
Event Name: BEX64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: vegas130.exe
P2: 13.0.0.428
P3: 5463a76e
P4: StackHash_1dc2
P5: 0.0.0.0
P6: 00000000
P7: 0000000000000000
P8: c0000005
P9: 0000000000000008
P10:

Attached files:
C:UsersOwnerAppDataLocalTempWERE0CD.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:UsersOwnerAppDataLocalTempWERF825.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:UsersOwnerAppDataLocalTempWERF95E.tmp.hdmp

These files may be available here:
C:UsersOwnerAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsWERReportArchiveAppCrash_vegas130.exe_a93c2b05ef84e3e2e0dbccfbabc7de25a0df_096f33cc

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 31760e14-c48c-11e4-9195-e840f209e2f7
Report Status: 9

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
on Mar 10, 2015 at 5:32:40 am

Have you tried holding CRTL+SHIFT and starting Vegas? This will reset Vegas back to defaults.

After such a major hardware upgrades, you may need to go into Device Manager and clear out hidden old devices, uninstall your video drivers, run ccleaner, and restart. Apply updates and reload the graphics driver for your machine. Fork lifting a motherboard without doing a clean OS install, and application reloads, is not how would have done it. Make sure that something like Luxmark 2.0 or 3.0 can see your CPU and GPU as openCL devices. If you can run Luxmark, you should be good to go in Vegas with GPU.

Return to posts index

Mmo Saga
on Mar 11, 2015 at 7:00:46 pm

I have never heard of Luxmark, Imma try that next. I also tried everything you said, except Luxmark download.

I also gone to the PC shop yesterday and they told me they tried installing another Windows 7 OS and testing vegas out on that, and they told me that Sony needs to update their drivers or something like that, I kinda forgot how they said it, but that's the gist of it I think.

But I got it working when I gone into the Device Manager and disabled my grahpics card, then I open up Vegas Pro, and then turn on my grahpics card, this time it didnt close on me. Btw, im using a NIVIDA Geforece GTX 970.

If possible I rather have Vegas working without going through that process though.

Return to posts index

Mmo Saga
on Mar 12, 2015 at 4:58:40 am

Sorry for double posting, I missed heard, I talked to my mechanic again today, he told me my vegas worked when he created a 2nd OS and tested out on there, he said it could be some update or a program causing my vegas to crash like that. Is there anyway to pin point the problem?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]