FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wondering what to do about discontinued plug-in!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Beaton
Wondering what to do about discontinued plug-in!
on Mar 1, 2015 at 8:33:43 pm

Hey guys! I just have a quick question, there's a plug-in I really like that's been discontinued (Kajaerus Golden Audio Channel) and is no longer available. I really would like to get it, but I'm not really sure what to do! I see that it's available for download on Pirate Bay and other Torrent sites, but I don't want to steal it. However, I think the company has gone out of business completely, so what's the protocol here? I'm not sure what to do! Thanks so much for your help! God bless!

-Justin

Return to posts index

Antonio Salva
Re: Wondering what to do about discontinued plug-in!
on Mar 1, 2015 at 9:12:25 pm

The company made solid plugins.I thought that their plugins we're free, except for their high end ones. Maybe the channel strip was a high end one-been so long. If you paid for it I wouldn't feel guilty using a hack plugin. But it may not function properly in Vegas and other workstations. There are a lot of other channel strip plugins that emulate boards and on special can be really cheap. Likes Waves Redd or Scheops 73 or similar plug-ins from IK multimedia. Steve Slate plugs don't seem to work too well with Vegas though. If you want to go high end there's SSL duende. But give K-haus a try and try to report back your findings. I know you can still find the K-haus free plug-ins on reputable sites.

Return to posts index

Justin Beaton
on Mar 1, 2015 at 9:28:14 pm

Thank you for the prompt and informative response, Antonio! I was able to locate it here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Plugins/Golden-Audio-Ch...

I feel much better knowing that I'm not stealing it! Thanks so much! God bless you.

-Justin

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Mar 3, 2015 at 2:28:37 pm

Was about to recommend Softpedia to you, They have lots of
legal discontinued and hard to find small softwares there...

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]