FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Audio Issues

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darion Marie Longmire
Sony Vegas Audio Issues
on Feb 1, 2015 at 4:28:26 am

Hi all!

Currently I'm having some issues with audio using Sony Vegas.

Earlier in the day I recorded audio to my project using a headset and the audio came from only one side/channel. Although both peak lines appear, only the top one has the wavelengths which contain the audio.

I prefer the audio I have with these settings, and the trouble I'm having is getting them back.

When I record audio now with the same headset, headset settings and video settings the audio is on the muffled side and quite low. Both peaks/channels are being used and the quality is completely off. I've tested it along audio recording without the headset and both recordings sound the same.

I've also tested my headset - it's working properly. And I've compared both the audio from earlier and from now using the properties feature and nothing's changed there either. I've also tried recording the audio differently by changing my settings in the "audio device" section to just recording on one side. Slightly better, but still completely not the same. And one last thing I tried was changing my sound settings using my control panel. Nothing.

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, but if you have any suggestions I'd really appreciate hearing them.

Return to posts index

Victor Keys
Re: Sony Vegas Audio Issues
on Feb 1, 2015 at 6:22:57 am

What soundcard are you using? Maybe try checking the settings of the soundcard itself (hardware? and software). Good luck getting to the bottom of it.

-Victor

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Sony Vegas Audio Issues
on Feb 1, 2015 at 1:42:13 pm

Are you using a specific soundCard that you have installed?

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]