FORUMS: list search recent posts

render problems sony vegas pro 12

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian East
render problems sony vegas pro 12
on Jan 27, 2015 at 4:08:05 am

I record all of my church services and make a dvd for those members who can't attend. Recently I have had issues with my rendering quitting and I get a generic error message saying it can't complete the render. I record in HD 1080 and to fit on the dvd generally render to m-peg 2 or 4. Any ideas on how to correct render stoppages. I'm using windows Vista.

Return to posts index

Dave Osbun
Re: render problems sony vegas pro 12
on Jan 27, 2015 at 1:16:06 pm

Old system, huh? Check for CPU overheating or power supply going bad.

Dave

Return to posts index

William Mims
on Jan 28, 2015 at 3:54:37 am

Brian: I am having the same problem with Pro 13. I have dumped everything I could to other external drives, changed the swap size to hard drives during rendering to the max allowed and it still crashes. And this was a 5 minute piece! Yes, it had FX and insert shots (pic in pic), but still. The last crash had a note: low memory... I have 12GB of RAM. What gives, Sony?

I even when back to Pro 11-with no better luck. It crashed 60% in.
At this point, I am in trouble so let me ask-does anyone know what format my HD video raw footage(1920x1080)can be rendered to that will look okay on a You Tube site? I have tried .MOV, etc. and it still looks like it was shot with cell phone. I have Windows 7. I wonder if that has any bearing on the problem. I never had these issues with Vista.
Anyone with suggestions jump in!

Mims

Return to posts index

Brian East
on Jan 28, 2015 at 4:01:34 am

I use HD converter factory for my youtube stuff. You can check out the quality I get by looking at the church's youtube channel and decide if that is the quality you are looking for. Channel is victory baptist church reidsville. Hope this helps some.

Return to posts index

William Mims
on Jan 28, 2015 at 4:16:37 am

Thanks, Brian. No did not help much but I am glad to have seen your Channel. What is HD converter factory?
I can not get the piece rendered. That's the problem I have to solve, first.
Is it possible to send the time line to DVD Architect without rendering it first?
So far the quality drop is unacceptable from time line to rendered final.
I can not recommend Pro 13-too many bugs.

Mims

Return to posts index

Brian East
on Jan 28, 2015 at 4:32:13 am

HD converter factory is a free program that has multiple formats you can change a video into. It has everything from HD video to youtube to even smart phone formats. What I would try if I was you is to render h264 or mp4 just so the piece is rendered and then convert to youtube.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]