FORUMS: list search recent posts

plugins canceling other plugins

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Bansemer
plugins canceling other plugins
on Jan 17, 2015 at 9:32:19 pm

Has anyone noticed that when adding another audio plugin to an already placed audio plugin chain that it cancels the setting of the plugins that are already in place.
In other words, I have a compression setting and then when I add iZotope denoiser and go back and look at my compression settings they are back to default.

I've also had a strange jump in iZotope settings with denoiser. I have it at a low setting and after working with the project a while and I render, the denoiser slider gremlin has moved it way up high.

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

Russ Froze
Re: plugins canceling other plugins
on Jan 17, 2015 at 11:05:22 pm

I'll keep an eye out for that but nothing so far, Vegas 8 - 13 installed
Russ Froze

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jan 18, 2015 at 6:29:55 am

[Roger Bansemer] "Has anyone noticed that when adding another audio plugin to an already placed audio plugin chain that it cancels the setting of the plugins that are already in place."
Hmmm... I just went through your process and although I SEE the Preset NAME change to Untitled, the actual Track Compression values remain in place. Is this a Bug, or this this what is to be expected that the Preset Name is reverted to Untitled - albeit that previously applied values remain in place. - Dunno....

However, and more to the point for me, is why are you Denosiing after you are applying Track Compression? I would De-Noise prior to Track Comp.

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Stewart Bourke
on Jan 23, 2015 at 1:43:17 am

Roger,

From what you say you appear to have izotope as a plug-in, as you are adding it to the chain of effects? If so, how are you doing this? I thought RX was a stand-alone option only for VP?

Thanks

STBO

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jan 23, 2015 at 6:52:02 am

[Stewart Bourke] " If so, how are you doing this? I thought RX was a stand-alone option only for VP?"
Stewart, as we haven't heard back from Roger, I thought I'd post this to show that iZo appears as a VST Plugin too.

Cheers

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Stewart Bourke
on Jan 23, 2015 at 12:20:04 pm

Grazie,

Thanks for this - I see now my problem - because I read that RX had to be used stand-alone with VP I choose not to install the VSTs - I assumed they were not compatible -

Many thanks.

STBO

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]