FORUMS: list search recent posts

See which files are in your timeline

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark van der Berg
See which files are in your timeline
on Jan 14, 2015 at 10:36:05 am

Hey people, I have a question which may be a bit basic, but I have always really appreciated these forums so I hope you guys do not mind me asking:

When editing shots from a scene I tend to import everything we shot that day, even if I know the second or third take is a bit more usable. For back-up reasons I want to catalog which shots I ended up using in the video timeline (Is that what the video and audio tracks are called?), and the easiest way to do that is to see which files are in use on the timeline of the Project. Is there a way to see this? Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: See which files are in your timeline
on Jan 14, 2015 at 11:34:07 am

[Mark van der Berg] "the easiest way to do that is to see which files are in use on the timeline of the Project. Is there a way to see this? "
Go to the Project Media tab, switch to the Details view and look in the Use Count column. Anything with a use count of 1 or more is being used in on the timeline somewhere.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Jan 14, 2015 at 11:35:27 am

There are two ways to do this.
#1 is to switch to the Detail View in your Project Media tab. The Use Count column will show you which events are in use.
#2 is to switch to the Edit Details tab (View - Edit Details). Select Events in the Show column and you'll get a list of everything that's on your timeline.

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Jan 14, 2015 at 1:10:58 pm

Another way is to use Smart Bins, described in detail in this topic

proDAD Mercalli V4

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]