FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect Studio 5 Crashing

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Luce
DVD Architect Studio 5 Crashing
on Dec 17, 2014 at 3:30:59 pm

I am using Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
My operating system is windows Vista. My movie renders ok and I am taken to the DVD Architect screen but when I click make movie I get the message scanning for devices and the busy icon and the program freezes.I do not get the burning wizard as I expected. Pressing "control alt delete" I get the message "program not responding" and the whole screen greys out. The only way I can recover is by powering down.I have uninstalled the programs and reinstalled but no joy. I am pulling my hair out with frustation. Windows DVD burning programs work OK so this is not a hardware problem. I see from this forum that other people have had the same problem but no one as given a solution.

Return to posts index

John Luce
Re: DVD Architect Studio 5 Crashing
on Dec 19, 2014 at 11:44:51 am

I have not had any response to my post but since then I have found the solution So here it is for others who have the same problem
I disable my blue ray cd rom in device manager and low and behold the program now works.
This must be very badly written software for this to happen

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: DVD Architect Studio 5 Crashing
on Dec 19, 2014 at 4:39:49 pm

I did not reply because it's so difficult helping others debug what might be wrong with their computer since it's working for most of us. Especially when it's freezing which could be almost anything. Unless it's a familiar error message that we know how to fix, I rarely reply to these sort of posts.

I'm glad you figured it out and even I'm even happier that you thought enough of the community to post the solution. I wish more people were like that.

Thanks for sharing the solution with us.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]